Hi Uwe,

Thank you for sharing this issue and I think that the jaxb library is
needed to solve this problem.
I didn't tested it yet but probably adding these dependencies should solve
it:

   - jaxb-core:2.3.1
   - jaxb-api:2.3.1
   - jaxb-impl:2.3.1

I'm going to replicate the issue and raise a ticket on Jira about this.
Thank you again and hope this helps ;)

Cheers,
PG

--