Have a look at the list of dependencies in framework/build.xml for various
contexts.  I believe jaxb-api is there already but possibly not jaxb-impl.
The fix would then be to add jaxb-impl to every place we see jaxb-api in
that file.  Also, the download for jaxb is in the main build.xml and it
would have to include that jar as well.

I'll look into this when I get done work.

Karl