I really like all of these sites.  There is someone working on a new
homepage for OpenOffice.  It would be nice if you guys could work with
him.  Now I can't find the e-mail that had the person's name or I
would give it to you.  I am sure he still needs help.  Hopefully he
could reply to this.

Adam M.