Steven Pauwels wrote:
Hi there,

http://www.steven.be/OOo/bannerOOo2468x60.gif

please comment.

Intentions:

Using no other components then the ones I found in the OOo 2.0 section, I tried to give the following message to the public without using Bill :) or any words in the message that they do not understand:

Get this office suite completely for free forever in stead of trying it for 30 day's... "and then being sattisfied and having to pay an enormous amount of investment cashif I want to get it... for something you can get for free... Really? hmmmm.... interesting."

The tag: 'it _is_ the standard' could be a campaign bottomline...

Feel free to add, comment....

As I live in Belgium, language is a problem... In one office we can have 5 languages... duh... OOo is nice there... so what about... "free times another language equals free" as a marketing slogan? this is an issue in fi: Medecins sans frontieres... or other humanitairy orgs... languages...

well, I like input of any kind... so gimme' gimme' gimme' some.... good or bad... I can take it... I can! I can!

Looks nice. But the "approved" positioner is "Open. For Business." and not "It is the standard."

One of those guidelines we were talking about earlier. :-)

--
Steven Shelton
Twilight Media & Design