Hi Ian,

Ian Lynch wrote:
On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 13:56 +0200, Cristian Driga wrote:
<snip>

I think we just need to publicise this as far and wide as possible over
the next few days so people know about it and start using it. Sunday
might not be the best day but there is a marketing job to do in getting
the new facilities known so they get used and then flourish.

I agree that Sunday is not a good time. I tried to have a basic startup for those having some time to spend during the weekend.

*One proposal about publicising:*
- Let's first limit this to MP only for now and get some good example of using the wiki going. - If all the community jumps now on the wiki it might not be so good. We are talking here about implementing a new tool for the community and it would be wise to have some procedures in place prior to moving to all the projects.

Chad rushed and published that on discuss even if I asked him to wait a bit and think it over together.

What do you think ?

Best,
Cristian

--
Cristian DRIGA

==
OpenOffice.org Romanian Native Language Project Lead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ro.openoffice.org
www.openoffice.org