Chad Smith schreef:

Hello John,

On 2/5/06, John McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chad - I think its your name on the pages - thanks for setting up
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing

No problem.  I like wikis.  They are fun and inviting.  I mean literally
every page says "Edit Me!"  Okay, maybe no exclaimation point, but that's
how I see them.

there's a lot of expertise in
marketing on this list.

Agreed!  There are some brilliant minds on this list.

Let's see if we can use the wiki to collate this
expertise, provide 'best of breed' examples to those who are new to the
black art, and generally move from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nice choice of words.

--
- Chad Smith
http://www.gimpshop.net/

Since now there is a wiki for marketing, I'd like to use it.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Marketing

Steven P