Manos Batsis schreef:

This gets my vote as well, the option to disable is by far the most
sensible choice. I may be a lurker here, but i also promote an market
OOo and other in my day job besides developing closed or open source
(not OOo).

Saying that developers don't know squat on marketing may be right[1],
but marketeers do not have a clue about the developer culture, which is
equally important.

To me this looks like this is going to end up as a Marketing VS Dev war
to proove which side of the community (yes we are all in the same
community and some in more than one sides) is more powerfull, which is
simply irrelevnt to the reason we are all here. Why not satisfy both
sides and move to the next thing?

[1] Apologies to Steven, it just happened that your's was the latest
post i read :-)

Just my two cents.

Manos

Quoting Steven Shelton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: