Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws schreef:

Ian Lynch wrote:

[...]

So if we can agree that EEs are bad for marketing to schools and
corporates, [...]

I don't. I just left the playing-ground.

[...]

With dutch as my native language, I would like to contribute where I can. Even to the NL native language project. We have corresponded about that. I would expect the same thing from you on issues that matter to others. Can you please stick to constructive comment? If you do not care about the EEs in or out, do not join the discussion. Thank you for being coöperative Cor.

Steven P.