Hi Steven,

As discussed no more than two weeks ago, please start a new thread to
debate this problem. The current thread was for voting and small
adjutments in the process. Therefore, I kindly ask you, please follow
the basic nettiquette rules and start a new thread as the subject is
already something else than what was originally in this thread.

Please let this thread for voting.

Thanks,
Cristian

Steven Pauwels wrote:
John,

There is a consensus about which logo to use. I had no doubts that this would be the case. B is a good design, with no 'flaws' in it. Take this tip: Succesfull marketing is done by creating a uniform message and look. You just posted against that. This makes me question the Marketin PL. You should support any effort like this one and try to create unity, in design as in marketing community, as in strategy.

Just some thoughts...

Steven P.

Cristian DRIGA

==
OpenOffice.org Romanian Native Language Project Lead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ro.openoffice.org
www.openoffice.org

Attorney at Law - Iasi, Romania
Phone: +40.78.87.000.60; +40.747.49.88.94
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.kfacts.com/driga/