Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
If you call the fact of being supportive of the idea a contribution yes,
you are a contributor.

We've been through this. I originated the idea and did most of the work and I held the vote on my website.

Daniel, you made my day look better.

Always happy to bring sunshine to someone's day :)

now I'll be more tolerant to myself (and others).

That's wondeful Charles.

Best,
Daniel.
--