John McCreesh wrote:

I've moved things about a bit on the latest version

One more suggestion.
"..similar in functionality to MS-Office. OpenOffice.org 2 does everything you need.." Obvious that some will come up with the question for e-mail or PIM (see [EMAIL PROTECTED]). I think it would be better if we have a (wiki-) page that informs people about the way's to handle that question. Not to mention it direct on why.openoffice.org, nor with the products description. But for a question that comes up so frequently, ready to serve information is important.

I've just been so free to add a new FAQ to the wiki:
http://oooauthors.org/en/FAQs/Email/faqentry.2006-04-30.6632501582

My suggestion for something like this on the [EMAIL PROTECTED], was answered with a overwhelming silence ...
Hope that others make some improvements now.

The slogan for the campaign is "Get Legal - Get OpenOffice.org" so I'd
like with it. It is designed to be arresting (sorry, another bad English
play on words - arresting = "eye-catching" as well as "being taken away
by the police")

I like word-games. And hope others like this one ;-)

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws