Hi everybody,

Just to drop a note not necessarily connected to this particular message:

I wish very much that with the recent marketing actions and with restarting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list activity we all try harder not to run into list flames again.

Especially, we try to coordinate with NLC projects and many members from there are afraid to get back on [EMAIL PROTECTED] because of possible high traffic flames filling in the inboxes.

I'd like to bring to your attention the description of this list:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=dev

Wishing peace,

Cristian ~theFlameSniffer~

:-)