Ben,

On 2006-05-02, at 19:44 , Benjamin Horst wrote:

Hi all,

I'm giving a talk to the Westchester PC User's Group about OpenOffice on Thursday, May 4 at 7:00pm local time. (Westchester is the county just north of New York City.)

How did it go?

I think the more local presentations, the better, and if we can also post what was said, if only in brief, that'd be great for others wanting to give presentations. Possible places: all LUGs.

I'm on the front page of their website: http://www.wpcug.org/

After the talk (or before, if I am organized), I'll put my slides and notes on SolidOffice. They'll be CC-licensed and I hope that others will use and build on them! (This page will be jazzed up, but for now it contains the vital info: http://www.solidoffice.com/ about/presentations/)

Thanks!
Louis