Hello Catharina,

thank you for your interest in OpenOffice.org. The official repository
and documentation project is here: http://documentation.openoffice.org
The OOoAuthors is an independent project that is external to OOo, but as
you will see there are some links to this site from the documentation
project. In general, try to read the licensing terms carefully as the
OpenOffice.org documentation has a specific license, the PDL, and there
is a breadth of other docs (such as the ones Daniel mentioned) all over
the Net that may not have the same licensing scheme.

Hope this helps,

Charles-H. Schulz.