On Wed, 2006-23-08 at 17:47 +0200, Charles Schulz wrote:
> Hello Catharina,
> In general, try to read the licensing terms carefully as the
> OpenOffice.org documentation has a specific license, the PDL, and there
> is a breadth of other docs (such as the ones Daniel mentioned) all over
> the Net that may not have the same licensing scheme.

I doubt that Catharina would really care about using a more restrictive
license like the PDL instead of the more flexible options at OOoAuthors,
but for other OOo members I'd like to mention that these docs *are*
available under the PDL, as Charles knows. In particular, here is the
license page for the English guides:

http://oooauthors.org/en/authors/userguide2/LICENSE

"This is free documentation. You can distribute it under the terms of
the GPL, version 2 or later, or the Creative Commons Attribution
license. In addition, you may use it under the PDL as 'original
documentation'."

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the