Hi,

On 2006-05-16, at 13:58 , John McCreesh wrote:

snip

For now, I'd like to focus the MP on the why.openoffice.org theme,
building up the momentum to a really powerful conference. If you aren't
already booked to attend - do it! If you've wanted an excuse to visit
Europe - you've got one! If you really can't attend, we still need your
success stories - get in touch and we'll find some way of presenting
them to the conference.

*You* know why.openoffice.org - now let's tell everyone else.

John

If I can nuance this: The Why campaign is more than just about the product. It's also about the project & about why one should develop OOo. I'd love to have a focus on the Whys of the project.

Cheers,

Louis