Hi Jacqueline, John, all,

Jacqueline McNally wrote:
Hello

I would like to propose John McCreesh as the new Marketing Project Lead.

Congratulation John ! I remember a long time ago you forgot a "word" somewhere in a flyer ;) what a long way we have gone :)

John has made a huge contribution to the project prior and during his
role as Co-Lead. Contributing to the website content and infrastructure,
drafting and editing the Strategic Marketing Plan, and now together with
Cristian coordinating why.openoffice.org.

Please welcome John in his new role, and lend your continued support to
John and Cristian as the leads of the Marketing Project.

Jacqueline I hope that we will have you not far from us. I really enjoyed working with you and hope to continue.
Take care of you
Kind regards
Sophie