From: "Paul F. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Sent: 1/7/2008 15:50
Subject: Re: [Marketing] Website Redesign Content

I come down somewhere in between the draft page and Graham's more bare
bones approach.

I agree that cleaner is better, and I agree that the goal is to move
people along as quickly as possible. Toward that end, I'd eliminate any
nav bar or other distracting, focus-pulling options that only serve to
confuse people. However, I don't see anything wrong with a little prettier
header, and I was glad to see "Your next office upgrade" make the cut.

I also don't see anything wrong with the one-sentence explanations below
each action statement. In fact, they might actually serve the goal of
moving people forward, since they will help eliminate visitors' head
scratching and confusion as they try to figure out if this link is really
the one they want to click.

Paul

--
Paul F. Olson