Hi,

> * positioner text (your next productivity/office upgrade, etc)
(could someone create a list of all suggestions?)

> * navigation tabs: which ones from the current website should stay,
> and should any new ones be added?
I think this discussion belongs at the website list.

> * sub-text for the action statements
> * sub-pages that the action statements link to
If you have minor suggestions, feel free to use the Wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Website/Content

btw, I have contacted the project leads of the documentation and support
projects on the proposed help page. Frank Peters (co-lead doc) replied
being happy with the current approach, agreeing that the current support
page was indeed too overwhelming. I guess he will sooner or later fine
tune the help/support text though. He had some issues with our action
statements approach in general, but I already have replied that is the
what we have agreed upon (+the some of the arguments). In case he wanted
to reopen the discussion I invited him to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

> * any footer text/links + any additional content

I liked the approach Nik took:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/mwiki/images/9/99/Siteprop04.png

Minimal attention to user friendlyness, and all focus on compactness
(that's how I perceived it). Which is not a bad thing for a banner I

But it is missing the legal stuff on trademarks, which I guess is
necessary? Also, should the collab logo appear on all pages? I definitely
see a good reason to include Sun's logo, but Collab is just the
infrastructure we are using... but maybe they are sponsoring this?

On the other hand, sitemaps are with some users much appreciated (but this
can also be because the website's architecture is so bad :) Additionally
contact in is a very common place when searching for contact info. So...

> Please reply with your thoughts on as many of these as possible (in
> order to avoid talking about the positioner only)
> To review the new proposed design, visit
> http://www.patentpending.co.nz/openoffice/index.html

Thanks Ivan!

g.,

MAarten