Hi Cor, all,

Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi Sophie, all,

sophie wrote (23-1-2008 16:57)

Count me in. Just tell me the workflow you want to put in place (and the dead lines) and I'll follow it :)

Wonderful, Sophie!

Thanks. I tried to answer you yesterday but your mail bounced.

Now I've done some work, to prepare co-operation.
Especially with in mind 3.0 this year and above all two feature-releases a year, it is good to have a structure to make it easy for more users to help.

I've created some pages in the Wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/New_releases_Info and http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/New_Features-How_to_add_Info
Remarks and improvements welcome!

This is good, thank you for the work. About the .odt document, do you think it's possible to format the pages in landscape style or will it break the export ?

Also, I've noticed some activity on the new community forum:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=414#p3263

I think we can post a request there, somewhere next week, for people who want to lend a helping hand :-)

So: pls look to the wiki pages, and see if it is OK, and where it can be done better.
Of course, stating right away also is allowed ;-)

I'm working on the wiki table right now and will begin to fill the Writer pages into the document.

Kind regards
Sophie