Andrew Ziem wrote:
Martin Hollmichel wrote:
Hi,

we are close before 3.0 Beta release, I think we need to prepare some collaterals for this.

My two cents

1. For about a month, people have been referring to DEV300_m3 as a beta. It and later versions use the term beta in various places in the app. When you announce the beta is really here, and many people may think, "I saw that a month ago."
This was a regular developer snapshot, we never announced this as a beta version. The more important it will be, that we will announce the Beta as official and what we expect regarding this beta. What feedback channels we will have, prominent on the download area and so on. I don't think that that many people will say that they already have seen it. Usually we only have a few thousand downloads of developer snapshot, if we are going to provide this as an official beta, I expect we will have more than a million downloads.

2. As of DEV300_m7, I do not see the PDF import extension even though I noticed the CWS is integrated.

Since it is a extension, it needs to get provided by the extensions site, I will have a look into this this night,

Andrew
Martin