Cor Nouws wrote:
Andrew Ziem wrote (17-4-2008 23:43)
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Martin Hollmichel

This was a regular developer snapshot, we never announced this as a beta version. The more important it will be, that we will announce the Beta as

Yes, there was confusion.

Not so strange, when you look at the splash screen ....
(of the localized m5 build, it clearly says 3.0 Beta)

It's the same we already did for the previous releases, at some time the Developer Snapshot come with the splash screen of the next release. Is this something we need to change ?

Martin