On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:57:34 -0500, Charles-H. Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexandro,

Le 28 juil. 08 à 08:47, Alexandro Colorado a écrit :

Lately I have been talking with Louis the idean on empowering the MarCon initiative. Intense feedback and training are some of the ideas that I currently have about how to aproach the MarCon initaitve. A list of goals and activities and goals as well as metrics on the performance of the MarCons.

Please feel free to make this text richer and more useful to MarCons and please John create a link from the MarCon page to this wikipage. This could be useful for the new Marketing Contacts.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing/MarCons

I am sometimes myself a bit lost in this topic but what should be added would perhaps be:
- a pointer to one or two "sales pitch"
- presentation slides templates
- the default brochure

And each time we greet a new marcon or from time to time on the MarCon list we point them to this wikipage.

Best,
Charles.

Awesome, what could the sales pitch sound like?

It seems we have presentations alright, however we need to optimize and categorize the presentations for the right market.

We built a brochure in the spanish community with the goal to recruit more members. We could donate it to the general community. This is targeted to students in University.

http://es.openoffice.org/files/documents/73/4175/ManualVoluntarioAF.odg

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES