On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:22:29 -0500, sophie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

May be we should emphasize that reading the SMP [1] is a good start to jump in the subject I think it's also important for a MarCon to get in contact with the Linux User Groups that exist in the country and if any, the local marketing contacts of the other development projects (like Mozilla, Gnome, etc...). This makes it easier to organize local FOSS events when several communities are joining and to shares the contacts too.

I scheme throught the SMP and locate some points dedicated to the MarCons. Maybe we can cross reference them with the marcon wikipage.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES