Hi,

Zaheda Bhorat schrieb:

:-( We have only six community entries so far in our attempt to create an OpenOffice.org community map. None of the entries include developers. Our goal was to get off to a great start to this project with many entries in time for OOoCon 2008 in Beijing next week.

Sometimes it might be better to use the resources that are already there instead of creating new ones:

http://www.frappr.com/ooodev/map

This has many of our developers and contributors.SOmewith short statements what they do here in the project. (Unfortunately most of the recent entries are spam)

The curious thing about communities is that they grow where they like - and not when and where we like them to grow.

André