On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Per Eriksson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do you want listed on bizdev's www?
>
> Per

To start we need an update table of bizdev with more acurate
information. We also need this table to be more manageable hopefully
an AJAX table.

Finally we really need a better presentation of our partners even
thought  is hard to do this on collabnet infrastructure you can still
import JSON objects and let Javascript handle the dynamic information.
You can see an example that I did using Zoho DBCreator.
http://bizdev.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=consultants&msgNo=669

I also create an issue for the project

> Cor Nouws skrev:
>>
>> Hi Vikram,
>>
>> Vikram Gaur wrote (31-10-2008 3:41)
>>>
>>> What i found from openoffice.org site that group working behind is
>>> concentrated in one part of world. They are not willing to come out of
>>> that.
>>
>> From my point of view, it is fine that the core developers do not come out
>> so much for discussion, because that will lower the concentration on the
>> real work :-)
>> But maybe you mean something else? Pls explain then.
>>
>>> We have tried to contact so many time regarding adding ourself in
>>> directory for service provider/consultant/training provider for
>>> openoffice.org but response is zero.
>>
>> What should work, is mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask to be
>> listed.
>> I have understand however that the project is not so active, but still
>> there should be some sort of reply. Have you tried that mail-address?
>>
>> Kindest regards,
>> Cor

Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol