Hi,

What do you want listed on bizdev's www?

Per

Cor Nouws skrev:
Hi Vikram,

Vikram Gaur wrote (31-10-2008 3:41)
What i found from openoffice.org site that group working behind is
concentrated in one part of world. They are not willing to come out of
that.

From my point of view, it is fine that the core developers do not come out so much for discussion, because that will lower the concentration on the real work :-)
But maybe you mean something else? Pls explain then.

We have tried to contact so many time regarding adding ourself in
directory for service provider/consultant/training provider for
openoffice.org but response is zero.

What should work, is mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask to be listed. I have understand however that the project is not so active, but still there should be some sort of reply. Have you tried that mail-address?

Kindest regards,
Cor