On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:13:13 eric.bachard wrote:
> Hi
>
> Graham Lauder a écrit :
> > On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:44:55 John McCreesh wrote:
> >
> > Agreed, as well as Primary schools, teachers, Students, Not-for-profits
> > and Joe Public.
>
> Sure, so why not join and help the OpenOffice.org Education Project ?
> This is exactly one of its main objectives !!
>
> => http://education.openoffice.org
>
> :-)
>
> Regards,
> Eric Bachard

I am already, I subscribe to the lists and I'm in the process of organising a
trip for Louis to all the major universities in NZ.

--
"The Best Things in life are 3"
http://why.openoffice.org

ISO 26300 compliant

Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz