Hello, Cor,

On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:39:28 +0200
Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

> Hi Takashi,
>
> Takashi NAKAMOTO wrote (16-5-2009 21:04)
> > Hello, all,
> >
> > I would like to know how many downloads are carried out for each
> > localized version. Do you have charts or download counters for
> > localized versions?
> > [...]
>
> You can find data here.
> http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/logstats/20090515/
> And so on.
> [...]

I know there they are. Once I investigated the download counts of 3.0
Japanese edition, I referred to those logs.

I just want to know if there are such charts or download counters or
not. If they already exist, I don't make duplication of work and will
just check them. It is the easiest way. Unfortunately, if they don't,
then, I will collect the download data from the bouncer log of
localized versions, make fancy charts or tables and open them to all
of you. Investigating all localized versions is not a big deal compared
to the same investigation only for Japanese because their data are
stored in the same format.

> I once asked - with the same Idea in mind as you describe - if there is
> a way to easily get cumulative data for one localized version.
> But alas that did not lead to a solution.

As you asked the similar question before, it didn't seem that there is
an easy way to observe the cumulative data like nice charts on our
marketing project website. In this case, I will make things like
the charts for localized versions.

If you have any other useful information, please let me know.

Best regards,
--
Japanese Native-Language Project
Takashi NAKAMOTO <bluedw...@openoffice.org>