On Mon, May 18, 2009 23:02, Takashi NAKAMOTO wrote:
[snip]
> I would like to know the download counts for Japanese edition and
> compare to the other ones.  In addition, I also want to analyze more
> details of download counts. For example, I want to know transition of
> download counts between two specified days to check the efficiency of
> our announcements and events.

The cleaned download files by month are now available on
http://marketing.openoffice.org/bouncer<yyyy><mm>.csv
e.g.http://marketing.openoffice.org/bouncer200905.csv for the current
month's data

If this is what you need, please let me know and I can set up a cron to
update them daily

John
--
John McCreesh - Marketing Project Lead - OpenOffice.org
Developers - join us! see http://council.openoffice.org/developers.html