Per Eriksson wrote (13-7-2009 21:20)

http://erinet.se/why/

Okay here is my quick outline.

Here are my argumentations and thoughts.

1. Let everyone get the basic most important information. I have summarized the key things the user needs to learn within 5 seconds.

2. In-depth information has been placed aside. These target audiences should read the basic stuff as well.

3. This idea would replace the current why site, that I today personally feel is too complicated.

Feel free to comment the idea. Note however that its just that, an idea.

Thanks, Per! Good start: short and sharp ;-)

Few thing that I miss:
- OpenOffice.org is free for all and with all features, always. I hear adds on the radio for cost-saving products all day long. So I see no reason to be shy about our product to be gratis.
- What about compatible and available for all major os-ses?

For those reading Dutch, two links to simple sites done by my self:
  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl    wwww.nieuwsteversie.nl
When people are interested, I can supply translations.

Ciao - Cor

--
Cor Nouws - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
Ontwikkelaar? Join! http://council.openoffice.org/developers.html