On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Florian
Effenberger<flo...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I think mozilla is doing a great job because they focus on activities
>> and that is usually fun. I tried to get some of our funds to really
>> put the marketing efforts on a next level but seems this wasn't a top
>> priority.
>
> I think Mozilla isn't comparable with us quite well.
>
> Mozilla's marketing people are mostly paid by Mozilla, i.e. they have much
> more time and ressources available. From what I know, Mozilla meets
> regularly with all team members, paid by the company. This for sure makes
> things much easier in comparison to what we have available. We can't simply
> travel through the world, attend every event and use 8 hours a day for
> marketing. :-)
>
> For the resources we have available, I think we do a very good job - which
> doesn't mean that there is not room for improvement. ;-)
>
> Florian

Then again more to my point we need to fund this project in a larger
ways that we are currently funding it. Having better revenue models
that we can benefit either from companies that use our service or our
some times demand our service and we dont even communicate it well to
them.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol