John McCreesh skrev:
On Mon, July 13, 2009 19:03, Per Eriksson wrote:
[snip]
I would start an effort to make the why site much simpler. More like a
guide. If you are a specific role this is covered on different more
in-depth pages.

John, I'd be happy to provide a sketch with my ideas for the why site.

Go for it. There's an 'ideas for Why' section in the wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Why
http://erinet.se/why/

Okay here is my quick outline.

Here are my argumentations and thoughts.

1. Let everyone get the basic most important information. I have summarized the key things the user needs to learn within 5 seconds.

2. In-depth information has been placed aside. These target audiences should read the basic stuff as well.

3. This idea would replace the current why site, that I today personally feel is too complicated.

Feel free to comment the idea. Note however that its just that, an idea.

Per