Hi Rosana,

Rosana Ardila Biela wrote (06-01-10 16:30)
I would like to ask for funding for a visual identity meeting in Hamburg. Florian Effenberger and Bernhard Dippold will be in the Sun office on the 12th and 13th January and we will discuss Bernhard's idea of a new Branding project. As this is an important issue that touches a lot of marketing subjects I would like to ask the marketing project for funding. For their travel expenses we calculated 600 Euros.

Looks a very useful and effective investment to me
 > +1

Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
  - Community Council member