I dont want to be the party pooper but as a person who deal with many
people everyday on different continents I would rather have a tinychat
on that topic and buy everyone a good webcam/mic, save on fair and
also expand this meeting to a series of meetings that we can keep a
schedule on. Oh and also be recorded and archived for future