I am putting a request of $500 USD to travel to SCALEx next month in
Los Angeles. SCALE is one of the most important FLOSS events in the US
along with OSCON, Ohio Linux Fest, etc.

This event is one where developers will be all over the place and
would be great oportunity to recruit and have a display. Unfortunately
this trip won't allow me to cover the expense of a boot. But I will be
able to bring some brochures and CDs. But also walk around to other
boots and recruit on the spot. Unfortunately I wont give a talk since
the CFP was over on the 24th of last month but I will still be able to
participate on the un-conference and drive a BOF on ODF/OOo and other
of the projects I am involved like Education, BizDev and
Certification.

It would be great to be able to have a presence on this event and
network with many geeks from area including San Francisco. 500 dls
will cover flight travel expense, hotel and local transportation will
be covered by OOoES as well as partner sponsor.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español