Hi Alexandro,
Alexandro Colorado wrote:

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Sophie <sgautier....@free.fr> wrote:
Hi Alexandro,
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
[...]

Well actually I still have been contacing Ryan, the ex-west coast USA lead for shaping BizDev and developing further in the US. Last but not least we are forming the OOo USA NLC although still in very early stages with support
from Drew Jensen from OOo DBA and OOo Forums, Ben Horst, and plan to get
involved Anthony Long (East Coast Marcon) and others.

That cannot be a NLC which can't be country dependant but a regional group I
imagine ? I've seen the log of the meeting on the c...@list.
Could you please next time use the #oooregional chanel whic seems more
appropriate and post the date some time before so that we (I :) can attend
as well ?

However does NLC handles regional? or which project handles these type of affairs?

No, it should be independent, even if from now, most groups are derived from the NLC communities. Here is the page on the wiki http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Regional_Groups

Kind regards
Sophie