Hi Russell,

WorldLabel.com wrote on 2010-01-11 18.28:

I would be interested in helping (Donate) some funds for Openoffice
exhibiting at
http://www.ala.org/ala/conferencesevents/upcoming/annual/index.cfm In
general I think attending and/or exhibiting at Linux/open source shows,
besides trying to recruit help, is preaching to the choir.

thanks a lot for your generous offer, that is much appreciated! I'm currently working on Christmas email backlog, thus I didn't follow the whole thread, so bear with me if I missed some information.

I'm happy to support this plan from the marketing project. We need a team taking care of the exhibition, logistics, collaterals etc. I see that some seem to be interested -- any fixed team yet?

Can someone clarify what funding in total would be required for the things you need? Then we can see what we have and what we need. :-)

Thanks again
Florian