Hi Peter,

Peter Junge wrote on 2010-01-20 08.33:

well that time slot is not too convenient for the APAC area. 1:00 AM in
China, 2:00 AM in Japan, 3:00 AM in East-Australia and 5:00 AM in New
Zealand.

well, we had a public vote at

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=5p52mbss52maguib

and not so many people from this area voted. It's not easy to fit all needs, but at least people need to vote and show their interest.

It's the same with Alexandro mentioning dialing in from several countries is not possible, therefore we need free dialin numbers worldwide. Apart from the money question, if I don't hear anything from these people, it's hard to take them into consideration :|

So, please spread the word and make everyone who might be interested aware!

Florian