That's the first I've heard anything about it, but if it is true, then it probably isn't too good for OpenOffice.org trying to reach as many people as possible.

I suppose because this is designed for netbooks, Ubuntu expects people to use online apps such as Zoho, rather than desktop apps like OOo.

I just hope this isn't a sign they are thinking about dropping OOo from the Ubuntu desktop OS...

Hamish