HI Paul,

The problem is the formatting for documents is totally destroyed with Google
Docs.

I share with you a real incident wherein I was editing my resume in Google
docs and when I tried to download it the formatting was all over and I had
to spend so much time to fix it back.

This prompted me to think why not Online Open Office .....O4U ( Online Open
Office.org 4 you) .........