Hi Guys,

I want to start a campaign for garnering support to convince oracle guys to
support the online Open Office or at least seamless integration with the
existing online office suites.

We all know the importance of having an online version especially when all
others are offering competing solutions.

Some ways to do it which I thought are as follows , feel free to add and
suggest-

1) A signed e mail by community members..( We can host the application on
wiki or some other collaboration tool)
2) A Twitter wave wherein all the community members start at same time and
bring as many people as possible together to make it a trend on twitter.
3) Individual e mails by community members ( not too feasible)

Please give your suggestions and guide ....

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/varunmittal87>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

<http://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"