Wunna Ko wrote:
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Miroslav Mazel <maz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Web applications have to run within the browser. That's what makes them web
applications, as opposed to desktop applications. But don't worry, an
online
OOo won't mean the death of the good old OOo desktop apps. They'll still be
there for those who want better OS integration or more complex features.

I think Online doesn't necessary mean Web application. What about doing like
client-server? The client side will do things like UI and the server side
other parts.

It will make the low client download and updating easier.

Hi,

I think your missing a big security problem here. Going C/S will open up all kinds of security holes. Using a browser helps make things more secure with out much work on the users part.

Andy