Hi Italo,

italo.vign...@gmail.com wrote on 2010-07-22 12.07:

In my opinion, we should leverage the 10 years anniversary to get some
additional visibility in the markets where we are already visible and to
start being visible in the the other markets.

absolutely agreed. Such an opportunity doesn't come that often. :-)

I suggest to have a common media kit ready to be distributed to the
press in advance. Ideally, we should have the media kit ready after the
Budapest conference, in order to get ink on monthlies.

I can draft a media plan late next week, when I will be on holiday with
wireless access. I can even try to update the wiki, although I do not
feel comfortable with these digital natives tools.

Would be great to have your support! I'm fairly busy with exams at the moment and will take a time off in August, so I can't prepare much before OOoCon. Any help is welcome.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead