Katsuya Kobayashi wrote on 2010-07-22 13.45:
In addition, it's better to make a chance of media lecture or question
and answer to media by e-mail or phone conference.

Excellent idea. There are a lot of ways to sync slides and audio, but one old method which is the lowest tech is to post an OpenDocument Format spreadsheet file and have the slides numbered and then say in the audio "slide 1", "slide 2", "slide 3" ... "slide n" and so on when it's time to move to the next slide.