Dear Vikram,

Vikram Gaur wrote (24-07-10 14:38)
Dear Friends,

Visit samearth.org.
This is our new initiative with four objectives.
[...]

Since we are working on open source from 2001. So, to fulfil this third
objective we will work on Open Source/Linux.
Only Open Source/Linux can bring technological affordability.

[...]
Looking forward to views and support of community.

Really good to read. Thanks for sharing.
I wish you success with the great work, and I hope it will help and inspire many people, also at the 'western' side of the planet. Quite some things come up there (=here for me), but the main stream still can use a strong boost in truly sustainable direction. Interesting to see that where my choice for open source software has more to do with a gut feeling of doing right, it is in your situation a well thought out choice for technology, that supports your aims for a sustainable future.

Regards,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council