Hi Russell,

WorldLabel.com schrieb:
Please try again after adding the gulls to the logo at the right
position and in the right.

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/taxonomy/term/1305
Are those better?

I like all of them, but as you know me, I can't comment without any criticism...

While both the larger and smaller address labels are really well done and not to be discussed from trademark POV (they don't contain the logo, while the gull orb is not covered by the trademark), the 2x4" stickers will probably need to become approved by the trademark owner (Oracle).

As the trademark policy has not been finished yet, I can't tell you if providing the template to everybody interested in using the logo will fit the rules they will establish.

Perhaps Stefan Taxhet or Louis Suarez-Potts can provide more information or grant usage - I CC'd them...