I have been invited by the organizers of ELinux this year in Chile,
the organization is trying to get the speakers to the event but their
budget is limited. ELinux is the most visible FLOSS event in Chile and
this year is special because it seems to be a growing adoption of
FLOSS technologies there. They will be able to put the traveling costs
but they asked OOo if we can hold the rest of the expenses, traveling
being the highest expense.

We are still not sure if also the Marcon Lead from Argentina, Roman
Gelbort can join us for the event, but I think is key we can gather up
in Chile for OOoES development.

I am also adding the letter from the event orgnanizers inviting us to
participate:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=1tNDipGRJJOFd7jc2QBP-Vy6Iczo5zedfMYBxQMgJIQJ2LuhIHRScsyuivqX-&hl=en

--
Alexandro Colorado