On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net> wrote:
> luiz wrote:
>>
>> Hi Charles,
>>
>> Can you write some words about your lecture on "OOo 5.0 Ideas"?
>> Our objective is to publish them on special edition of BrOffice.org
>> Magazine. The deadline is 19/09.
>>

>> Best Regards,
>>

>> Luiz Oliveira
>>
>> PS: We have the file (odp) and summary of your presentation at OOoCon
>>

> I have seen references to OOo 4.0 and now 5.0, what about fixing the
> problems and bugs in the current versions.  Looking ahead is great and gives
> something to shoot for but problems exist _now_ that need to be fixed.

Because a. Charles is not a developer, b. the talk was a design talk
not a bugfixing talk. c. I agree, that we can do macros that can
automate some of the painful tasks that gets complicated in OOo like
having a page horizontal on a document with just one click; or a one
click good pagination format for books numbering.

> Just my 2 cents.
>
> Andy

Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español