Am 06.10.2010 12:08, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi Peter,

Peter Junge wrote on 2010-10-05 13.34:

despite times of troubles, I'm planning to throw a party for OOo's 10th
birthday as part of the monthly meeting of the Beijing Linux User Group
on October 12th. Accordingly, I would like to request a subsidy of up to
150 Euro on the expenses of the OOo Marketing Project budget to support
this little event.

I'm happy to agree to this funding. However, given the current things going on. I am not sure if I am still eligible for granting money from the budget.
Hmm, the same might apply for other leading member of the other project which had so far also a seat in the community council (http://council.openoffice.org)., this may the opportunity for others to step into this role. Anyhow, the remaing members will look into this request asap,

Martin

Thus, I copy the budg...@council list, seeking for confirmation.

Florian